Your privacy is important to DateNH.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DateNH.com collects, and the ways in which DateNH.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
DateNH.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
• information about transactions carried out over this website
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
• any other information that you send to DateNH.com
Using personal information
DateNH.com may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• send you marketing communications.
Where DateNH.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DateNH.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
DateNH.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
DateNH.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
• by email to info@DateNH.com
Date Generated: September 1, 2013